Emotional Bank System and Intelligence: EmoIntelligence equation
Hafedh Abdelmelek, Amel Hanini and Souilem Ouajdi
Published on: 2019-02-28
Our theories support that logic and intelligence is related to Emotional Bank System Algorithms in Animals and Human. The present methodology and analysis expose the analogy between the Human or Animal Financial Banking System and Emotion-Banking Algorithm. We propose by studying systems and algorithms an equation called EmoIntelligence equation I=T*Eα*ε (I: Intelligence or Innovation, T: Time, E: Emotion, α: Factor and ε: coefficient). The present equation introduces an innovative concept life is emotion:
- Door 1 between the heart and limbic system implicated in emotion modulation: E varies with Door position.
- Door 2 between limbic system and cortex implicated in logic and innovation: I is related to superconductor-like behavior in neurons.
KeywordsLogic; Intelligence; Emotion banking algorithm; Emotional bank system; Emotion
The present manuscript exposes the major theories related to the life definition (life is emotion), logic, intelligence, and emotions and introduces the Emotional Bank System. Emotion cannot be learned only via cognitive process . Edelman & Tononi , reported that emotions are essential for conscious . Emotional feelings implicate different brain structures like limbic system ; whereas the whole mechanism remained unclear. Interestingly, Krkovic  reported that individuals who habitually resort to maladaptive emotion regulation strategies become vulnerable to mental health problems. Current theory suggests the existence of link between emotions and consciousness. Our philosophy introduces the EmoIntelligence equation (I=T*Eα*ε); showing a link between emotional bank system and logic or creativity. Nowadays, Emotion-Banking Algorithm and Financial Banking System could influence neuroeconomy where Neurosciences is a mixture of emotions and logic. By contrast, Neuroeconomy consider only the implication of mathematic intelligence or emotional intelligence but the link or interactions remained unclear. In the present research, we will introduce the link between Emotion Banking System modulation and logic fluctuation . In general, the Emotional Bank System works with one executive playing two roles: the executive of the bank and customer in the same time and generating individual logic or intelligence. Emotional Bank System works as regular bank account. In regular bank, we make deposits, save up money (USD, Euro, etc) and when we need that money later, we withdraw it. An Emotional Bank System can use Emotional Units (EU) or Emotional Quantum (EQ) based on trust instead money and Energy Exchange (EE) or Energy Management (EM) directly implicated in the genesis of logic and innovation as described by the EmoIntelligence Equation. We have to develop a mathematical equation to convert EE and EM on EU or EQ but there are few studies in this new field describing EmoIntelligence equation and its applications. It’s an account based on how safe you feel with another person or environment and your capacities to exchange with him EU or EQ and to generate innovation (IQ: intelligence quotient) as largely observed in non-developed and developed countries . Interestingly, EQ or IQ varies with environment, body, heart, brain, etc and modulate creativity. Different types of interactions or communicating between people or environment-people can help to create a higher level of trust and increase the EQ and IQ account that play key role in the innovative material or immaterial concepts. In non-developed countries we observe a low variability of EQ and IQ. By contrast, in developed countries there is a correlation between EQ and IQ positively or negatively. Our personal or professional behavior like a smile, a little extra effort, a hug, could be converted to EQ deposit and converted to logic or innovation (IQ) that could transform or improve our societies and culture like smart cities concepts. In different cultures, integrity in all the communications or interactions could be considered as moral floor allowing the increase of emotional amount and units (EU or EQ) directly observed in their life style. Integrity in the Financial Bank or Emotional Bank System has the same positive effects in all kind of interaction and create innovative network via IQ increase. In the first case, when you violated a trust in a financial transaction with your bank executive you have to correct the mistake by money deposit to counteract the damage. Importantly, the same Human or Animal behavior will be observed with emotional transaction mistakes and alter the logic or innovation genesis leading to a decrease of IQ. In Human or Animals, when your trust level is high you have made many EQ deposits; leading to effortless communication and observed creativity (high IQ). Our most precious relationships (with our family or boss) require constant deposits, because those relationships continue to grow, change and with these changes come new expectations and achievement in immaterial or material activities. The key principles of differential emotions theory have changed periodically .
They led to a new perspective on emotion-related gains and losses from evolution and the development of Emotional Banking System or better Stock exchanges and opened the field to theoretical research on emerging topics such as the role of the heart in emotion experiences and its impact on creativity. Evidence shows that heart plays a greater role in our mental and physical processes probably via electromagnetic field and modulate E that is powered with α factor and acting on IQ [7,8]. The heart communicates with the brain (origin of I in the equation) and body in four ways: Autonomic nervous system (ANS) , Biochemical communication, Biophysical communication (EMF), Energetic communication [7, 8]. The heart is a sensory organ acting as a sophisticated information encoding and processing center probably working with different mechanism like superconductor-like behavior through nerves (in the present case we have I and E) (Figure 1). Different types of interactions between Brain and Heart; in the first way i) from brain to heart via ANS and with the second way ii) from heart to brain (nodal tissue) via probably a wireless interaction (electromagnetic field). The second way could be considered as first door (Door 1) located between heart and limbic system (Figure 1).
In addition to the Brain-Heart interaction, we have to consider energy fluctuation as dynamic energy on the body implicated in part in emotion modulation (E). Wei  demonstrated the presence of anatomical substrates for the neurovisceral integration model that resting heart rate variability may index an integrative neural network which effectively organizes emotional, logic, creativity, etc and behavioral responses in the service of goal-directed behavior and adaptability via the E conversion to I changing material and immaterial concepts. Studies showed that heart electromagnetic field could be detected and measured several feet away from a person’s body and between two individuals in close proximity probably implicated in the I modulation by E. The heart’s electromagnetic field contains certain emotional information or coding proposed in life equation I=T*Eα*ε which researchers are trying to understood and to give new model explaining the link between emotion and life and emotion and creativity. The dynamic energy is a mixture of E and/or I. Altogether, emotion modulation is correlated to a direct energy transfer or exchange (example touch, kiss) or indirect mechanisms (a smile, a little extra effort) implicated to the enhancement of creativity (I). The understanding of the Emotional Bank System with tools and technologies that foster positive emotions and psychophysiological coherence, increased emotional stability, mental acuity and creativity (Figure 1). The most important point of the present manuscript report that human or Animal brain efficacy is related to the coherence of Brain doors (Door 1 & Door 2) for emotion and logic. Although, additional research will be required to determine the nature and function of doors, energy, information between heart- heart and heart-brain. Door 1 have many similarities between Human and Animals; implicated in E modulation by α variation. By contrast, Door 2 between limbic system and cortex is very developed in Human compared to Animals and influence I. The applied sciences of life equation can be largely studied in neurological pathologies [11,12].
We conclude that life equation I=T*Eα*ε give some response to different neurological disorders in Human and Animals. The analysis of Emotional Bank System Algorithms can help our understanding of psychological science and diseases in the coming years based on I, T, E parameters.
Figure 1: Theories and models of heart (E), limbic system (I & E) and Cotex (I) interaction in Human and Animal as described by EmoIntelligence equation (I=T*Eα*ε).
- Izard CE. Basic emotions, natural kinds, emotion schemas, and a new paradigm. Personal Psychol Sci. 2007; 2: 260-280.
- Edelman GM, Tononi G. A Universe of Consciousness: How Matter Becomes Imagination. (NY): Basic Books; 2000.
- Izard CE. Human Emotions. (NY): Plenum Press; 1977.
- Panksepp J. At the interface of the affective, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences: decoding the emotional feelings of the brain. Brain Cogn. 2003; 52: 4-14.
- Krkovic K, Clamor A, Lincoln TM. Emotion regulation as a predictor of the endocrine, autonomic, affective, and symptomatic stress response and recovery. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2018; 94:112-120.
- Abdelmelek H, Hanini A, Nebil E. Theories related to Emotional Bank System and Human Brain Double Door. J Neurosci Neurosurg. 2018; 1: 3.
- Abdelmelek H, Hanini A, Saili L, Azzouz A, Nebil E, Bouslama Z, et al. Energy Management and Health: Implication of Nervous System Superconductor-Like Behaviour. J Health Med Informat. 2017; 8: 289.
- Abdelmelek H, Hanini A, Azzouz A, Bouslama Z, Saili L, Ben Salem M, et al. Interpretation and Theories of Superconductor-Like Behaviour through Nerves. Current Opinions in Neurological Science. 2017; 49-156.
- Abdelmelek H, Cottet-Emard JM, Pequignot JM, Barre H. Sciatic nerve monoaminergic system responses to cold acclimatization in Muscovy duckling. J Neural Transm (Vienna). 2003; 110: 1359-1367.
- Wei L, Chen H, Wu GR. Structural Covariance of the Prefrontal-Amygdala Pathways Associated with Heart Rate Variability. Front Hum Neurosci. 2018; 12: 2.
- Widmann A, Schroger E, Wetzel N. Emotion lies in the eye of the listener: Emotional arousal to novel sounds is reflected in the sympathetic contribution to the pupil dilation response and the P3. Biol Psychol. 2018; 133: 10-17.
- Mbainaibeye J, Braik EB, Salem MB, Sakly M, Abdelmelek H. Analysis and Characterization of the Electrical Conductivity Behavior of the Sciatic Nerve using Wavelet Transform and Signal Processing. IJECCE. 2012; 2278-4209.