Medical Ozone Therapy as the Effective Treatment for Ebola and Aids
Published on: 2020-03-19
Ebola, is a virus. It incubates for 2 to 21 days and then roars to life to induce death. Ebola first tricks the immune system into thinking nothing is there. The virus enters many different types of cells in human body. It multiplies extremely rapidly, emerges from the cell to infect yet more. Interestingly, much of the damage induced by the infections is actually the suppressed immune system awakening and then shooting cannons at everything, inclusive of one’s own cells. This causes great inflammation, leakages in hemorrhages, extreme oxygen starvation to tissues and organ failure. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus a subgroup of retrovirus that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This research has shown how medical ozone therapy can be an effective treatment in the mentioned viral diseases which has caused millions of death every year in the world.
KeywordsEbola; HIV; Medical ozone therapy
Ebola virus disease (EVD), also known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF) or simply Ebola, is a viral hemorrhagic fever of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses. Signs and symptoms typically start between two days and three weeks after contracting the virus with a fever, sore throat, muscular pain, and headaches. Then, vomiting, diarrhea and rash usually follow, along with decreased function of the liver and kidneys. At this time, some people begin to bleed both internally and externally. The disease has a high risk of death, killing between 25 and 90 percent of those infected, with an average of about 50 percent . This is often due to low blood pressure from fluid loss, and typically follows six to sixteen days after symptoms appear . The virus spreads by direct contact with body fluids, such as blood, of an infected human or other animals. This may also occur through contact with an item recently contaminated with bodily fluids. Spread of the disease through the air between primates, including humans, has not been documented in either laboratory or natural conditions . Semen or breast milk of a person after recovery from EVD may carry the virus for several weeks to months . Fruit bats are believed to be the normal carrier in nature, able to spread the virus without being affected by it . Other diseases such as malaria, cholera, typhoid fever, meningitis and other viral hemorrhagic fevers may resemble EVD. Blood samples are tested for viral RNA, viral antibodies or for the virus itself to confirm the diagnosis .
Human immunodeficiency virus
HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) . AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive . Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, pre-ejaculate, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells .
HIV infects vital cells in the human immune system such as helper T cells (specifically CD4+ T cells), macrophages, and dendritic cells . HIV infection leads to low levels of CD4+ T cells through a number of mechanisms, including pyro ptosis of abortively infected T cells . Apoptosis of uninfected bystander cells, direct viral killing of infected cells, and killing of infected CD4+ T cells by CD8 cytotoxic lymphocytes that recognize infected cells . When CD4+ T cell numbers decline below a critical level, cell-mediated immunity is lost, and the body becomes progressively more susceptible to opportunistic infections .
Medical Ozone Therapy
Medical ozone is produced in varying concentrations. The quantity of ozone in comparison with the quantity of oxygen in the gas stream is called percent concentration. It is measured in micro grams (ug) of ozone per milliliter (or cc) of the mixture. A liter of oxygen weights 1.4 grams. Therefore; 0.5% x 1.4 gm = 7 ug/cc, 1.0% x 1.4 gm = 14 ug/cc, 1.5 x 1.4 gm = 21 ug/cc, 2.0% x 1.4 gm = 28 ug/cc, 2.5% x 1.4 gm = 35 ug/cc, 3.0% x 1.4 gm = 42 ug/cc, 3.5% x 1.4 gm = 49 ug/cc, 4.0% x 1.4 gm = 56 ug/cc, 4.5% x 1.4gm = 63 ug/cc, 5.0% x 1.4 gm = 70 ug/cc. 5% or 70 ug/cc is considered to be the upper limit of the concentration for the internal use of medical ozone. [S. Zaminpira, S. Niknamian, The prime cause and treatment of cancer, page, 312-313, LAMBERT PUBLICATION GROUP, 2017].
Materials and Methods
Oxygen delivery and consumption is the most important factor in health and healing. Red blood cells (RBCs) carry oxygen from lungs to small capillaries, which are even smaller than the diameter of RBCs. Ozone therapy improves red cell flexibility, meaning blood will flow much better. RBCs will be able to flex better to get through the small capillaries. They will carry a higher negative electrical charge so that they repel each other and don’t stack together. This improves rheological properties of your blood, enabling more oxygen transport . Ozone therapy stimulates RBCs to generate a compound called 2 and 3 DGP. Interestingly, this molecule enables RBCs to release their payload of oxygen into tissues. Less 2 and 3 DGP and RBCs might actually hold on to the payload leaving tissues to become oxygen starved . Ozone therapy increases RBCs’ ATP. The increased energy in the red cells enable newly created RBCs to become super gifted in the words of researcher . Ozone therapy appears to turn on overall mitochondrial function in cells. Mitochondria are cell furnaces where energy is made. More energy, more ability to repair, no matter the tissue or organ. This conclusion is based on basic science research of German and Cuban researchers showing more oxygen consumption in tissues .
Researchers Bocci in Italy and Silvia Menendez, PhD and her team in Cuba have determined that ozone modulates the immune system. In other words, where there is inflammation that is not needed, ozone will dampen it, and allow inflamed tissues to heal . Where the immune system is weak, ozone therapy picks it up. The net effect of ozone therapy is to bring your immune system to a healthier set point of balance . You need inflammation to fight invaders and repair, but when inflammation is not turned off, the inflammation itself then becomes destructive to your tissues. In the case of joints, modulating inflammation with ozone can sometimes lead to instant results . Ozone and its metabolic products are directly toxic to pathogens. In fact, ozone virtually instantly punches holes in the membranes of bacteria hemorrhaging them on the spot. In contrast, chlorine compounds, well known as disinfectants, are 100x slower! When it comes to viruses, these stealth pathogens MUST gain entry to your cells to wreak their havoc, no matter the virus. Research has shown that most viruses (at least every one I’ve looked at) require fully functional and reduced sulfhydryl groups (SH) on their outer shell to attach to and enter your cells. The SH groups are the "fingers" viruses use to open and enter your cells according to world literature.
?Ozone is extremely reactive oxygen . It will strip the H off the SH as follows:
SH + SH +O3 > S-S = H2O + O2. This is called oxidation. The only residual product is oxygen, which body burns, and water, so no toxicity whatsoever . If the SH groups are oxidized to S-S, the virus is inactivated. It cannot enter the cells. And that is the best thing that could happen. If the virus is present in blood stream, but cannot enter the cells, the immune system can see them without the tissue destruction. This should enable the body to mount a proper and fast immune defense and dispatch the invader without damage to the organs.
?So, having practiced oxidation therapy since 1986, ozone would be a good match for Ebola. Research has shown that Ebola has the same Achilles Heel as other viruses, in that it has glycoproteins which is proteins with sugar attached on its surface, which have sulfur groups that must be reduced to SH in order to gain cell entry . Additionally, all viruses, Ebola and HIV virus included, make replications of themselves from human own cell components, hijacking their machinery. Hence, viruses will steal lipids to make their own lipid shell. Lipids are sensitive to ozone alteration-oxidation damage; which alteration may adversely affect their ability to infect cells . Eukaryotic cells breathing oxygen, are made for this process had have abundant antioxidant vitamins and enzymes to repair and restore the process, which actually improves the overall strength of cells. Viruses and bacteria have no such protection. They are sitting ducks. In fact, immune system makes ozone and other oxidants to wipe out pathogens. These other oxidants include bleach, nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide. Therefore, oxidation processes are a natural part of immune defenses. Pathogens have had billions of years to get resistant to these processes. And, they have not succeeded. But it only takes a short while for germs to gain resistance to synthetic petrochemical pharmaceuticals . Ozone therapy improves blood flow, critical in Ebola, and improves tissue oxygenation. With Ebola destroying circulation, ozone to be a great remedy. With Ebola suppressing the immune system, during incubation, which when it finally comes alive starts shooting at everything including tissues, the immune modulation of ozone therapy would temper the cytokine storm the Ebola virus induces which may be what ultimately kills the victim. Cytokines are immune system molecules, which can create massive inflammation .
The sponsor of this research is the Violet Cancer Institute (VCI).
Our review based on our study from 1986 to 2017 shows that viral diseases such as Ebola and AIDs if they are diagnosed in the first stage of the disease, can be cured simply by the medical ozone therapy. Ozone therapy firstly prevents the virus entering the cells and then increasing the oxygen supply to the tissues, empowering the immune system and prevents the viruses to multiply. Therefore; after the medical ozone therapy, the immune system will be powerful enough to phagocytize the mentioned viruses. For the effective internal ozone therapy, 5% or 70 ug/cc is considered to be the upper limit of the concentration for the use of medical ozone in the treatment of AIDs and Ebola.
- Ebola virus disease Fact sheet No.103. World Health Organization. 2014.
- Singh SK, Daniel R. Viral hemorrhagic fevers. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group. 2016.
- Ebola virus disease (EVD) outbreak in West Africa. WHO. 2014.
- Preliminary study finds that Ebola virus fragments can persist in the semen of some survivors for at least nine months. 2015.
- Recommendations for breastfeeding infant feeding in the context of Ebola. Cdc.gov. 2014.
- Weiss RA. How does HIV cause AIDS? Sci. 1993; 260: 1273-1279.
- Douek DC, Roederer M, Koup RA. Emerging concepts in the immune pathogenesis of AIDS. Annu Rev Med. 2009; 60: 471-484.
- UNAIDS, WHO. AIDS epidemic update. 2007.
- Cunningham AL, Donaghy H, Harman AN, Kim M, Turville SG. Manipulation of dendritic cell function by viruses. Current Opinion in Microbiol. 2010; 13: 524-529.
- Gilad D, Galloway NLK, Xin G, Zhiyuan Y, Monroe KM, Zepeda O, et al. Cell death by pyroptosis drives CD4 T-cell depletion in HIV-1 infection. Nature. 2014; 505: 509-514.
- Garg H, Mohl J, Joshi A. HIV-1 induced bystander apoptosis. Viruses. 2012; 4: 3020-43.
- Vinay K. Robbins basic pathology 9th 2012.
- Reeves JD, Doms RW. Human immunodeficiency virus type 2. J General Virol. 2002; 83: 1253-1265.
- McGovern SL, Caselli E, Grigorieff N, Shoichet BK. A common mechanism underlying promiscuous inhibitors from virtual and high-throughput screening. J Medicinal Chemistry. 2002; 45: 1712-1722.
- Bruce F, Richard HP, Pamela CC. Compared with overview in: Lippincotts Illustrated Reviews: Microbiol Lippincotts Illustrated Reviews Series. Hagerstown, MD: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. 2007.
- HIV sequence compendium. 2008.
- Chan DC, Fass D, Berger JM, Kim PS. Core structure of gp41 from the HIV envelope glycoprotein. Cell. 1997; 89: 263-273.
- Klein JS, Bjorkman PJ, Glenn RF. Few and far between: How HIV may be evading antibody avidity. PLoS Pathogens. 2010.
- National Institute of Health. Crystal structure of key HIV protein reveals new prevention, treatment targets. 1998.
- Behrens AJ, Snezana V, Pritchard LK, Harvey DJ, Andev RS, Krumm SA, et al. Composition and antigenic effects of individual glycan sites of a trimeric HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein. Cell Reports. 2016; 14: 2695-2706.
- Pritchard LK, Spencer DIR, Louise R, Bonomelli C, Gemma SE, Behrens AJ, et al. Glycan clustering stabilizes the mannose patch of HIV-1 and preserves vulnerability to broadly neutralizing antibodies. Nature Communications. 2015.
- David A. Sanders associate professor of biological sciences. University of California, Berkeley: Our studies have also allowed us to determine the disulfide-bond map of the Ebola glycoprotein and to propose that reduction of the disulfide bond between the two subunits of the Ebola glycoprotein complex, GP1 and GP2, is a critical step in the entry of Ebola virus into cells.
- Role of lipids in virus replication. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2011; 1: 3.
- Printed in great britain. Free thiol groups are essential for infectivity of human cytomegalovirus. J General Virol. 1999; 80: 2861-2865.
- Pritchard LK, Harvey DJ, Bonomelli C, Crispin M, Doores KJ. Cell and protein directed glycosylation of native cleaved HIV-1 envelope. J Virol.